Welcome to The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney, your home away from home. To the historic The Rocks, we bring a unique offering; luxurious 5 star accommodation and premium amenities in apartment style suites. Perfect for families, groups or the ever passionate explorer, our deluxe apartments offer 1, 2 or 3 spacious bedroom suites with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, marble bathrooms and full laundry facilities overlooking one of the most premium Harbour Views in Sydney.
Situated perfectly in the heart of this world famous city, our location is quite simply tough to beat. Within easy walking distance to all the major sights; Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Botanical Gardens and a ferry terminal gateway to Sydneys’ best beaches, you have Sydney in the palm of your hands, ready for the taking.
After a long day of discovering everything Sydney has to offer, treat yourself to our 5 star amenities; a dip in our unique indoor swimming pool, a detox in our sauna or spa, a heart-pumping workout in our city-view gym or simply sit and marvel at the panoramic view of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and bustling CBD from our outdoor sundeck on level 24.
If you’re not up to cook and want delicious, gourmet food to salivate over, our newly renovated restaurant ‘The Quartier Bistro & Bar’ is currently open for breakfast and dinner.* Located on the Mezzanine level, we offer fresh, seasonal and contemporary cooking with an emphasis on Australian produce. Dine in the restaurant for a chic and elegant setting or if you’re finding it hard to look away, order to your room and continue marvelling over that simply stunning world class view.
With our guests being the focal point of everything we do, our hotel staff strive for personable service that puts you at ease. Whether its advice on how to make the best of your trip, any Concierge services you may require or transport assistance, we are at your 24/7 beckoning call.
Shop, play, unwind and repeat. Like a close friend that sparks feelings of warmth and comfort, we excitedly welcome you with open arms to The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney.
- A Sunken Roman style heated indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna
- Fully equiped gymnasium with machines & free weights
- Sun deck with breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour including the Harbor Bridge and Opera House.
- The Quartier bistro & bar offering contemporary European dining.
- Paid Car Park - Valet parking is subject to availability on arrival and cost $75 AUD per night.
- Please note: the maximum height of the car park is 1.9m and spaces cannot be pre-booked or guaranteed. In the event our carpark reaches capacity, we will direct you to the closest self parking option which is Wilsons Parking at 111 Harrington Street. This is located in our building however not affiliated with our business and prices can be found via their website.